As we told the children last week we are adding monthly medals to our Children’s Karate Class.
The medals are rewards for good behaviour, commitment and discipline. Your child will win a medal if they put in 100% and follow the class. They will also receive a certificate.
As of October our class structure will be changing too. Yellow belts and above will have their own time to demonstrate moves. This will encourage the younger and lower grades to see how to act in class. Yellow belts will also benefit from the higher level moves to prepare them for their next grading.
Every class the instructors will split and help the children with moves, stances and strikes appropriate to their grade.
The rules to be in with a chance for student of the month will be…
- Be on time for their class.
- Listen to their sensei’s and not talk when they are speaking.
- Have good attendance.
- Not run around the dojo unless instructed to.
- Not to use excessive contact when sparring.
- Have their correct kit and belt.
- Line up quickly when asked to do so.
- Listen and obey the instructions to learn Karate safely.