We don’t work like every other studio! A last minute class swap is fine and you won’t lose your classes. We won’t charge you for missing a week and if you need to put your course on hold we don’t mind. Just let us know!
Our main policies are just to keep our great atmosphere going, we don’t want nasty comments or cliques. That will be the only time we ask people to leave!
– All students must fill in a disclaimer when they start the pole fitness or aerial lessons.
– If there are any changes in medical history you must inform your instructor.
– No walk-in students are allowed at any of our Pole Sessions locations, classes must be booked
– Reservations for classes are first come first serve. Priority will be given to students who pay online.
– The beginner pole fitness course is held over 6 consecutive weeks unless previously discussed with Pole Sessions Studio.
– Missed classes are not transferable unless previously discussed with your instructor. If you do not give your instructor notice you will LOSE your lesson from your course. This is to enable everyone being able to fit into the class. Even if it’s a last minute transfer if you let us know then we can sort it!
– Students must sign the attendance sheet for fire regulations BEFORE you start the lesson.
– All fees are payable upon enrollment. Fees are non-refundable.
– Lessons and courses are non-refundable if they are not completed and non-transferable to any person, although if you and your instructor feels you should move into the next level your fees can be transferred.
– Courses must be used within 3 months unless previously discussed with Pole Sessions.
– Any missed classes will not be transferable unless previously discussed with Pole Sessions.
– If you look under 18 Pole Sessions has the right to ask for ID.
– Please do not consume alcohol or drugs before coming to lessons as you will not be allowed on the pole / aerial hoop / aerial silks.
– Please do not give any negative comments to anyone as this is against our policies and you will be asked to leave.
We appreciate your co-operation, understanding, and help by following the above listed regulations. We are sorry about all the policies, but please remember that our policies were created in the best interest of all our students. As much as we hate rules they bring quality and consistency of our classes to provide a better experience for our students.
Refunds are not available if you have already started your course as we have a set number of places available and if you start we can’t give the slot to somebody else. We are quite happy to swap your class for a different one or different day to suit though.
Courses and classes that have not started can be cancelled with 24hours notice for classes (48hours for Beginner Courses). If you do not give us notice we will not be able to refund you. To refund your classes you have to both message us at email@example.com (please do not text) and also cancel your bookings as refunds need to be processed manually.
After the 24 hour mark Pole Sessions does not offer refunds except in the case where you are deemed medically unfit to participate in our classes for the foreseeable future, in which case you will receive a full refund for your unused valid multi pass or session fee, less our reasonable administrative costs (Please send us your doctors note). If you have already started the course we will put your course on hold for you.
Courses and classes that have taken place will not be refunded, but you are able to transfer your classes to a different class/day up to 1 hour before the event.
We usually have a waiting list for classes so please remember to cancel or transfer so somebody else can take your spot!
Hen party deposits are non refundable but you can transfer to a different date.
If you become ill, injured, or unable to partake in a course that has already started we will put your course on hold for you, please email us to put your course on hold. If you do not let us know all courses expire three months from the first session.
If your instructor cancels your class for any unseen circumstances we will call you and let you know (please make sure you have entered the correct number) you may chose to transfer your class to the following week, a different day or get refunded for the class.
Enjoy your class!
Discover a new you…