New Pole Fitness and Aerial Arts Students Policies
- All students must fill in a disclaimer when they start the pole fitness or aerial lessons.
- If there are any changes in medical history you must inform your instructor.
- No walk-in students are allowed at any of our Pole Sessions locations, classes must be booked by the website or telephone.
- Students must leave their contact details when booking a course as they will be notified via phone or email in the event a class is cancelled or rescheduled.
- Reservations for classes are first come first serve. Priority will be given to students who leave a deposit. If you do not leave a deposit if the class is full you may not be able to attend. If a class is full, you will have the opportunity to join the waiting list for the class. In the event another student cancels their reservation you will be added to class and notified via phone/email.
- The beginner pole fitness course is held over 6 consecutive weeks unless previously discussed with Pole Sessions Studio.
- Please give 24 hours’ notice to your instructor if you are unable to attend a class. Missed classes are not transferable unless previously discussed with your instructor. If you do not give your instructor 24 hours’ notice you will LOSE your lesson from your course. This is to enable everyone being able to fit into the class. There are a maximum number of places and each student has to book the week before or online to attend.
- 15 beginner places available each course.
- Students must book in before every lesson starts and fill in their course record with an instructor.
- Students must sign the attendance sheet for fire regulations BEFORE you start the lesson.
- Classes must be booked in advance at the end of your lesson or Online. If you are on a course you will be automatically booked in. Please let your instructor know if you are unable to attend so you do not lose your lesson.
- If you PAYG you must pay for your next lesson in advance to ensure your place.
- All fees are payable upon enrolment. Fees are non-refundable.
- Lessons and courses are non-refundable if they are not completed and non-transferable to any person, although if you and your instructor feels you should move into the next level your fees can be transferred.
- Courses must be used within 3 months unless previously discussed with Pole Sessions.
- Any missed classes will not be transferable unless previously discussed with Pole Sessions.
- If you look under 18 Pole Sessions has the right to ask for ID.
- Please do not consume alcohol or drugs before coming to lessons as you will not be allowed on the pole / aerial hoop / aerial silks.
- Please do not give any negative comments to anyone as this is against our policies and you will be asked to leave.
We appreciate your co-operation, understanding, and help by following the above listed regulations. We are sorry about all the policies, but please remember that our policies were created in the best interest of all our students. As much as we hate rules they bring quality and consistency of our classes to provide a better experience for our students. If you have any questions in regards to our policies please feel free to contact us or call us on 0797780478